Discover facts and amazing things about hair!
Interesting facts about hair
Number of hairs on the head: approx. 100,000
Monthly hair growth: 1 cm
Total daily hair production: 30 m
Lifespan of hair: 2-6 years
Hair loss every day: 80-100
Did you know that…
- Men’s hair grows faster than women’s hair.
- Hair grows faster in warm weather.
- Hair growth slows down with age.
- Cutting or shaving does not affect hair growth.
- Men’s hair is thicker than women’s hair.
- The hair colour and the number of hairs decrease with age.
For healthy hair growth, the hair roots must be supplied with the nutrients they need. A sufficient supply to the organism should be ensured so that problems such as hair loss do not occur.